Choosing to perform penetration testing on your company’s IT infrastructure is an excellent preventative cybersecurity measure. It will allow you to find flaws in your system before someone else can. This needs to be done by a trained and certified professional.
Stress Free IT® Penetration Testing from Expedient Technology Solutions can be used to find gaps in your cybersecurity whether they fall in operating systems, services and application flaws, improper configurations, or risky end user behavior. In a controlled, systematic environment, our highly accredited team of professionals will perform multiple types of penetration testing to evaluate different areas of your business.
- External penetration testing targeting assets that are visible on the internet including websites, web applications, email, and domain name servers (DNS). External testing checks to see if a cyber criminal can gain access and extract valuable data or cause damage these systems.
- Internal testing simulates an attack from inside your firewall and replicates what may happen if someone gained access to a system remotely or physically inside the building.
- Web application testing seeks to identify and address security issues that exist inside of critical web-based applications.
- Wireless network penetration testing assesses the security controls and configuration of wireless networks and provides actionable recommendations to increase wireless security.
- Social engineering testing is designed to test the human element of the company. The tester will gather information on the company and use that information to determine your employee’s response to potential attacks.
- Physical penetration testing is just as important as all of the technology tests. The penetration tester will go onsite to see how easy it is to gain access to your facility. Checks are done on entry ways, door looks, network jacks, server security, wireless connections, physical backup devices, and physical information on desks and printers.
Stress Free IT® Penetration Testing from Expedient Technology Solutions will discover your vulnerabilities and work with you on a plan to mitigate the risks.
Reach out today to schedule your free consultation!